The key of the nobles is the key awarded to nobles and it is a key which nobles possess or a seal such as the one of King Solomon (or Ring of Solomon; Arabic: Khātam Sulaymān خاتم_سليمان). A signet ring attributed to King Solomon in medieval Jewish tradition or the tetragrammaton (consisting of four letters)is the Hebrew theonym commonly transliterated into Latin letters as YHWH. It is one of the names of God in the Hebrew Bible. Yahweh is the transliteration most widely accepted by Hebrew scholars, although ‘Yehowah’ is also used. In the Islamic eschatology, the Beast of the Earth (leaders, prophets, queens, kings and nobles), they are equipped with both the Staff of Moses, Star of David and or the Seal of Solomon from Yah-weh or RA (for Africans) or Allah (for Arabs). We have however also taken the depiction of the key from Rhalin J. Lothian, a member of DeviantArt community (see picture attached), of which this was particularly shown to us through a vision.
The power of God and the staff of Moses;
The sapphire staff of Moses written the name of God Yah…, in which all the works of God were performed. It was passed on to Adam, to Noah, to Shem, to Abraham, Jacob from Essau, to David and so forth. Today Re has it!
- Powerful weapon
- Magic staff that changes form of matter
- Unleash plagues against opposition
- Part great boundaries or barriers
- Direction guidance & Great Leadership.
Nobles: Alike, there are noble gases and noble metals; there also exist a noble people. Nobles are ordinary people just like you and me. People willing to evolve or transform, who attain high morals and ideals as they grow/develop, becoming of service to the world, who are royalty and have a balanced EQ & IQ. Nobility is heavenly, and we can all be nobles if we are willing especially when the current “age”/era is towards our favor.
The Power Of The Key
This key variously gave Solomon and other nobles the power to subdue hel and her demons, genies (or jinni), and the ability to communicate with animals of which brought Solomon and all nobles completely to the place of splendor, light, beauty, prosperity, honor, recognition, glamour and glory (a heaven in the now). Abraham, King David, Job, Apostoles such as Paul and all biblical prophets and including Yeshua “The Christos”, prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) and many more nobles were all given the key to subdue hell’s demons, even to most recent kingdoms such as the Great Britain Kingdom to all personalities of the earth such as the Greek nobles, French nobles such as Bonaparte, King Louis the 14th, Spanish nobles, Rome, Saudi Kings and many many more world leaders, technology innovators that have experienced overall success on earth such as Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Richard Branson and other world leaders such as Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, artists, other talents such as Maya Angelo, Oprah Winfrey and plenty others (knowingly or unknowingly). Due to the proverbial wisdom of Solomon, his signet ring, or its supposed design, came to be seen as an amulet or talisman, or a symbol or character in medieval and Renaissance-era, occultism and alchemy.
The Division Of The Times (Ages)
19/01/2016 I saw a vision of a burning or burnt moons, moving rapidly in the sky melting and dripping of lava. Then I saw dates written in red on white background. Then I saw a red flag with golden stars that made a circle (as shown here). Written in red were the dates of the four blood moons that we saw ending in 2015/September/28th with a super moon. Then I learnt that the red flag with stars was the European Union seen on my vision. It took me 2 days to figure out that this was an announcement of the so called “judgement day”. In Christian theology, it is the final and eternal judgment by God of the people in every nation resulting in the glorification of some and the punishment of others. But it is the final judgement of the previous age rulers and the announcement of the new age rulers. As the water air people take over the rule from the earth fire people we as humanity should strive to do this in the most peaceful ways as possible; Nelson Mandela taught us how power can peacefully exchange hands from the white only government to a majority rule government in South Africa …I believe it is important that we should all keep that in mind.
Christians teach that this judgement day will take place after the Resurrection of the Dead and the Second Coming of A new Christ. The resurrection of the dead is the resurrection of the African continent and other feminine countries of the world. The second coming of a new “Christ” is not Jesus coming back in the clouds, instead it is a rise of a new prophetess into power, a feminine “Christos” called the Beacon of Light meaning the illuminated one, the light of the world, the daughter.
According to the 4th book of Esdras 6:7 (The Apocrypha of the prophet Ezra) “Then I answered and said, what shall be the dividing of the times? Or when shall be the end of the first age, and the beginning of the age that follows?” … Yahweh responded, … “from Abraham to Yitschaq, when Yacob and Esau were born of him, for Yacob ‘s hand held first the heel of Esau. For Essau is the end of this age, and Yacob is the beginning of the age that follows. For the beginning of a man is his hand, and the end of a man is his heel, between the heel and the hand seek for nothing else, Ezra!” ….And when the seal is placed upon the age which is about to pass away, then you will see these signs…. The signs of the ending age were:
1. The end of Apartheid in South Africa.
2. The Arab Spring (esp Egypt), Syria and the rise of the islamic state
3. The arch of the covenant move from USA to France
4. The four blood moons, the birth of a daughter and appearance of the supermoon
5. Natural devastations, greenhouse gases climate change commitment
6. The fall of Greece and the world’s economical and refugee crisis ….
7. The fall of the the head of the statue of liberty and the stationing of foreign weapons, including nuclear weapons “banned”. NATO’s political headquarters (based in Paris since 1952), as well as the Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE) moved to Belgium. …..& others.
The creation of the first born world or the new world, refers to the new world created for the new age. For Example: the feminine black age such as this one that has just began.
However the end of the world refers to the end of the age of the musculine, white supremacy rule. It is not necessarily the end of the planet “earth” and it is not the judgement day for all “nations” of the world as taught in Christianity; but refers to NATO countries including “Rome” Italy, Russia, European countries at large and some of the nations of the East such as Israel, for these nations and their people whether in the South of West were the ruling nations. This is better understood by reading the 4th book of Esdras that was excluded from the bible or hidden truth in Christian religion.
Esdras 16 “Woe to the ruling nations; at the time it was Babylon, Asia, Egypt and Syria” (these were the feminine countries that ruled then who were facing judgement at the end of their world/age). Hence there is no rapture, no escaping this great revolution and Jesus is not coming back in the sky.
In the 4th book of Esdras 16:51 Yahweh is warning the masculine new age rulers, that they should not be like her nor her works (“her” referring to Babylon, Asia, Egypt and Syria..) when they take over their rule. We as a people, we cannot keep oppressing each other as humanity. Seasons will change, the wheel keeps on turning which means we need to do better. India is also a feminine country that is expected to strive in this new age.
The Promise And The Call To Serve
Through a vision in 2015, shown was my family members first; they were sick, they had symptoms of high fever, tiredness or fatigue which was extreme state of exhaustion such that on their skin was reddish patches and paleness and they had no energy to stand. Each person had a dog that was lying next to them, it was clear the dogs belonged to the one they lovingly laid next to, dogs were as sick as their owners. I remember yelling and saying please let’s get healing for you and the dogs and my family would insist they were fine and nothing was wrong. The Holy Spirit insisted that I stop crying because many others are more than sick, they are in deep sleep.
“Then I will sow her for Myself in the earth, And I will have mercy on her who had not obtained mercy; Then I will say to those who were not My people ,‘You are My people!’ And they shall say, ‘You are my God!’”
….This was the promise we received in 2013, and now 2015-2016 and beyond we see the manifesto of these promises in the creation of the new world.
There comes a time when a leader or a transforming person is sown-into the earth, and soon they learn that the earth is ruled by the underworld and her unmerciful demons and for this they require a key. In order to reign in life on earth there is absolutely no other way but to be in harmony with earth and ensure that each and everyone of her demons are submitted to us, this happens freely as a gift of grace. 2015 September, I was descended to hell, December 2015 the Angel Gabriel was given to me to comfort me, and the song “In The arms of the angel” by Sarah McLachan played repeatedly in my head.
God’s grace is sufficient to bring us through. For every person, leader or noble must attain a key. Christianity mislead many by giving people the idea that Jesus gets the key on our behalf. Each person must go get their own key or the key is passed on from generation to generation. Jesus or Yeshua (The Christ), only paved and showed the way (symbol of musculine age) so that when you get there you may not suffer the same way; that is what is meant by the statement that, a “Christ” is the way, the truth and the life!
Leaders pave the way for other leaders. Apostole Paul also paved the way for the grace generation. Prophet Mohamed, peace upon him has also paved the way for Arabs and all of us learn from the knowledge God gave him.
Gods prophets and prophetesses endorse each other for they themselves know that we receive the torch from others, also the Holy Spirit often refers to others that have gone before you when teaching you so you can learn from them.
And so is Re Plicc; Re Plicc is paving, showing and becoming the way as given & directed by God so that when you choose to transform, you can succeed gracefully and you will not suffer to the same extent; because guaranteed there will be pain, distress, mistakes, failures, hardships, waiting and frustration but success is guaranteed, strength is renewed and you will find comfort in the Holy Spirit.
“The Spirit of the LORD is upon me, for the LORD has anointed me to bring relief to the poor. The Lord has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted and to proclaim that captives will be released and prisoners will be freed.”
Martin Luther King Jnr once said “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, what are you doing for others?'”
Being a noble is about a life of service to free others from the hell they find themselves. “When someone has been given much, much will be required in return; and when someone has been entrusted with much, even more will be required.” For such is the life of nobility, the more knowledge you have, more is expected out of you morally and ideally. The more wealth you gain, the more national or international changes you must make for the betterment of others, nature and our solar system or beyond. It is not about cashing in and showing off to those less fortunate, but about accountability and responsibility.
Hell or The Underworld
Hell is a state of illusion; the consciousness of a human being is deceived in a place so real to believe that it is trapped in this place of suffering, pain, poverty, filth, lack; for that is how hell’s fire burns a soul, the demons of hell torment those who are trapped here. Generations and generations find themselves in this state of living or existence; living a life less than what is planned for a human being. Hell has been portrayed as a place populated with demons who torment those dwelling there. In many mythological, folklore and religious traditions, the underworld or hell is a place of torment and punishment in an “afterlife”, which is far from the truth. The god of death sometimes referred to as the devil, brings the illusion of death which is actually deep sleep and invisibility. The god of death if submitted to us by grace he can also work in people’s favor and for their nations and not against them. The fire of hell burns spiritually not physically; it doesn’t burn like the fire we know in the physical world, it is a fire that burns and stings from every direction.
It burns through poverty; people in hell are overwhelmed by poverty even if they create, produce & work hard. They are overburdened and one can not store anything. When they get money from the system, they loose it without identifying what they did with it, and have difficulty to save nor accumulate anything. In hell one’s hands are burnt either by poor kitchen equipment or household equipment in general often chemicals to clean damage their nails forever. People are enslaved; people work hard and are not paid what is due to them, or they are cheated (not paid in full), they complain and cry but nobody can hear their cries. People are tired because they arise early hours of the morning and work long hours, thus they age quickly or have health issues. They are angry and agitated because they feel trapped in their situation. They are full of unbelief in themselves, unbelief in others because what they have seen over and over is that nothing good ever comes. It’s a vicious circle.
It burns through suffering and pain; people in hell burry people daily from preventable disea, they believe God took them because it is God’s will that they are overwhelmed by death all around them. In hell it is also God’s will that they are sick and suffering. It is even Gods will if they lose income or cheated and God will judge those who cheat them so most people don’t stand up for themselves to claim what is rightfully theirs. God is far and misunderstood. People are submissive towards their brutal rulers because of fear and religious brainwash. Women die during birth, girls are raped by family members. Violence and sexual violations are a norm. Fathers are absent and mothers perpetrate traditions and superstitions of oppression. The youth face tough environments of addiction, substance abuse and hopelessness. Education is expensive and knowledge difficult to access.
Filth, Darkness and Noise; Hell’s fire burns through crawling insects, infectious insects and filth of all kinds. Poor quality of cooking oil that sticks on clothes, walls and equipment when one is cooking. The embarrassing cockroaches that are resistant to detergents, crawling on people’s legs while they eat, sleep or resting and people are overwhelmed with diseases emanating from their bad living conditions. One of God’s promises is that, it is God who sign a covenant on our behalf with all crawling things of the earth that we, the people may lie in peace. People at the lowest level of hell, have no electricity or it doesn’t function well, there is lack of connectivity or internet and other foods. Noises from wild animals (pets) who urinates around the house living a stench of bad odor in the living space. Smells of all undesirable kinds, such smells that will run your tummy in seconds.There is too much noises of all kinds, gun shots, music, ect.
Lack of all sorts: Best clothing, beauty, good quality products, traveling, dining and and all the best things life gets to offer can only be desired from afar in hell and many die without experiencing them and yet people wish for such everyday. Most people in hell talk about starting a business but are not given a chance or funding or mentorship and there is few to none role models.
Hell is a largest place with 7 levels of existence such as heaven, the difference is that in hell grace and God’s mercy is scarce and law is brutal. In hell you team up because walking alone will get you burned. People are used as human guinea pigs to test new drugs in hell. People in hell are not recognized for their good works instead their work may be stolen and attributed to somebody else. The good thing is you can find love in hell.
“Love transcends all barriers and all conditions of existence“, Re PLICC
…and that has been my greatest lesson so far.
To address the punishment deception; some people are in hell right now, not because they have done wrong or “sinned” but simply because;
1. they were born in such, and fell under condemnation
2. pushed there by others (current age rulers) or circumstances, or
3. lack of knowledge people perish, or
4. because the ruling age is leaning towards the opposite, thus the person’s consciousness is in deep sleep
5. mainly because the mercy of God could not reach them; for Gods mercy reaches human beings easily when the regional gods are united submitted to the one God through prophets/prophetesses, ….such when the people call upon the name of God, they are heard. For example; India is a country that is scientifically talented, even more so in commerce and trade, beautiful people but their gods have not been submitted to the one God so people are slowed down but thousands of religions & gods that weighs on the land and it’s people, something that we Africans know very well.
There is absolutely nothing a human being can do to qualify for being condemned in hell, to live a life which degrading and less human. Not the color of their skin, race, their gender, their disabilities nor because of their so called “sins”…all people do wrong everyday, people miss the mark and make mistakes everyday, that’s how we learn therefore there is no need for hell’s as punishment instead we get chance after chance, redemption, healing, purpose, prosperity, recognition, success and restoration.
The punishment of wrong within correctional services within our societies prescribed in our laws is there as means of rehabilitation and discouraging harmful behaviors for a healthy peaceful society – it is not burning in hell through eternity. The idea that people will be punished and burn in hell forever for their wrongs is not of God. God encourages learning and through learning we make mistakes. Today hope has come in hell for all people. The dead shall be resurrected, the sick shall be healed, enlightenment is accessible and people will now ascend to heaven for eternity because heaven is where we come from; a place which is human, clean, glorious, prestigious, abundant and full of love. Humans can not survive in hell without pain and suffering because we don’t belong there. Hell is foreign to us. There will come a time when all human beings can live a heaven on earth and that time is not very far from now. Hell is not a punishment but a human suffering and it has nothing to do with an afterlife per se.
To address the “afterlife” illusion and myth; first and foremost there is no use of hell in the afterlife because the god of death (the god of deep sleep) and hell is aimed for the living; this is in order that they may live a life of defeat like zombies and remain defeated by other nations, excluded from the world resources, suffer in poverty, drought, unable to create storehouses, suffer in darkness, sickness, filth and so forth; off which is a deep suffering of a soul which is visible in a human body and physical state, something that a human being as a spiritual being can not suffer afterlife because the spirit is free and wise unlike the body. Hell is useless for the spirit. It is true that when one dies, they may first remain in their level of consciousness but soon after the boundless spirit recalls all truth.
Somehow under the physical plain it’s not so simple, the illusions of life are more than capable of blinding a human being, suppressing their consciousness and blocking knowledge and goodness to flow freely. Eternity begins now in this life, we can enter heaven (abundance) today not necessarily after we die. Hell or the underworld is here on our very earth which many dwell unaware that they are in hell because it seems normal and ordinary to live in such a manner. Their desires are limited to what they have seen or exposed to because to them heaven is for the afterlife and the sufferings of this world are permanent in this life. Heaven is also only possible in the afterlife with conditions, that if they did this and the other, sacrificed that, offered that, gave this, didn’t do that, submitted to that…off which is an unachievable state of righteousness or holiness, so many people spent their entire lives trying to please an angry unmerciful God who will still find them guilty even in the afterlife. This is an illusion that most of my people are locked in.
According to the Apocalypse of Paul (Apocalypsis Pauli, more commonly known in the Latin tradition as the Visio Pauli or Visio sancti Pauli) is a third-century text of the New Testament apocrypha. The original version of the Apocalypse is “lost” and must be reconstructed from later versions and translations, but must originally have been in Greek. The text is not to be confused with the gnostic Coptic Apocalypse of Paul, which is unlikely to be related.
The text purports to present a detailed account of a vision of Heaven and Hell experienced by Paul the Apostle; “its chief importance lies in the way it helped to shape the beliefs of ordinary Christians concerning the afterlife”. Text appears to be an elaborate expansion and rearrangement of the Apocalypse of Peter, and is essentially a description of a vision of Heaven, and then of Hell – although it also contains a prologue describing all creation appealing to God against the sin of man, which is not present in the Apocalypse of Peter. At the end of the text, Paul/Mary manages to persuade God to give everyone in Hell a day off every Sunday.
Religions such as Christianity & Islam have failed us dismally in Africa during this last age. In actuality it is possible to succeed in life for both masculine and feminine energies regardless of the age if people remain knowledgeable and their consciousness isn’t suppressed. Islam is a great religion or movement but the problem it is stagnant, it doesn’t evolve with times, partly because Muslims got rid of leadership images, which help inspire other leaders to rise. When the images of Nelson Mandela were banned, we, South Africans created songs to cry about not seeing our leaders images while exiled and others prisoned. Johnny Clegg song “Asimbonang’ u Mandela” was exactly about deprivation of inspiration. For this, Islam has not only failed Africa but it has contributed in our stagnation. Whereas Christianity has been the most dangerous financially and oppressive to us Africans. The tempering of the scriptures in Christianity has robbed many. Africa’s prophetess has risen, Re Plicc and many more to arise because good quality leaders in Africa will increase in numbers in the next 2000years.
France and Nergal
Many of the European countries and their leaders were awarded both the staff of Moses and the seal of Solomon commanded demons of the underworld, a world ruled by a death god such as Nergal, Hades, Hel, Enma or the Devil. A covenant sealed on their behalf with either Nergal, Hades, Hel, Enma or the Devil to grant them power over other nations, opposition in their pursuit for greatness. Hades for instance was the ancient Greekchthonic god of the underworld, which eventually took his name which is associated with the Helm of Darkness (helmet of invisibility) and the bident (A bident is a two-pronged implement resembling a pitchfork. In classical mythology, the bident is associated with Pluto, the ruler of the underworld, while the three-pronged trident is the implement of Poseidon (Neptune), ruler of the sea and of earthquakes.
If we take Nergal for instance we will see that Nergal is the god of the underworld that grace awarded to France as a nation and to France’s nobles. The name Nergal, Nirgal, or Nirgali was a deity worshipped throughout Mesopotamia (Akkad, Assyria and Babylonia) with the main seat of his worship at Cuthah represented by the mound of Tell-Ibrahim in Iraq. Nergal is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as the deity of the city of Cuth (Cuthah): “And the men of Babylon made Succoth-benoth, and the men of Cuth made Nergal” (2 Kings, 17:30). According to the rabbins, his emblem was a cock and Nergal means a “dunghill cock“, although standard iconography pictured Nergal as a lion. He is a son of Enlil and Ninlil, along with Nanna and Ninurta. In the late Babylonian astral-theological system Nergal is related to the planet Mars. As a fiery god of destruction and war hence the French national anthem lyrics are lyrics of wars and victories. Nergal doubtless seemed an appropriate choice for the red planet, and he was equated by the Greeks to the war-god Ares (Latin Mars)—hence the current name of the planet. In Assyro-Babylonian ecclesiastical art the great lion-headed colossi serving as guardians to the temples and palaces seem to symbolize Nergal, just as the bull-headed colossi probably typify Ninurta.
The Fall of the Statue of Liberty. The head of the statue of liberty fell in the vision. The Statue of Liberty (Liberty Enlightening the World; French: La Liberté éclairant le monde) is a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor in New York City, in the United States. The copper statue, designed by Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi, a French sculptor, was built by Gustave Eiffel and dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was a gift to the United States from the people of France.
The statue is of a robed female figure representing Libertas, the Roman goddess, who bears a torch and a tabula ansata (a tablet evoking the law) upon which is inscribed the date of the American Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776. A broken chain lies at her feet. The statue is an icon of freedom and of the United States, and was a welcoming sight to immigrants arriving from abroad.
These 666 spirits are under Teitan and under him is the power of Amaymon (Moymon, Maimon), Corson, Ziminiar and Gaap, who are the four great kings ruling four cardinal points East, West, North and South; some translations list the four kings as Asmodai, Beleth, Belial and Gaap without giving directions. These four are usually called Oriens (Uriens, Urieus, Uricus) in the East, Paymon(Poymon, Paymonia) in the West, Egin (Ariton, Egyn, Aegym, Egion) in the North and Amaymon in the South; and frequently entitled by the Rabbins as Samael in the East, Azael in the West, Mahazael in the North and Azazel in the South. There are two other lists provided for identities of four cardinal kings: Bael, Poymon, Egyn and Moymon; and Asmodel (Asmodeus, Amodeo) in the East, Paymon in the West, Aegym in the North and Maimon in the South.
According to Wikipedia, The Ars Theurgia Goetia mostly derives from Trithemius’s Steganographia, though the seals and order for the spirits are different due to corrupted transmission via manuscript. Rituals not found in Steganographia were added, in some ways conflicting with similar rituals found in the Ars Goetia and Ars Paulina. Most of the spirits summoned are tied to points on a compass, four Emperors tied to the cardinal points (Carnesiel in the East, Amenadiel in the West, Demoriel in the North and Caspiel in the South), sixteen Dukes tied to cardinal points, inter-cardinal points, additional directions between those. There are an additional eleven Wandering Princes, totaling thirty one spirit leaders who each rule several to a few dozen spirits.
Demons are angels created also by God. According to the book of Enoch, A Jewish story of angels coming down to earth rather than being cast down (as many understood of the fallen angels and the devil), referred to as the story of angelic descent, is found chiefly in the Jewish pseudepigraphic Book of Enoch, 6-9 and the Qumran Book of Giants. These demons are there to assist the ruling age and watch over those that hold the ark of the covenant and the key of the Solomon. Heavenly beings also called “Watchers” originates in Daniel 4, in which there are three mentions, twice in the singular (v. 13, 23), once in the plural (v. 17), of “watchers, holy ones”. Apparently these Watchers became “enamored” with human women (1 Enoch 7.2), and had intercourse with them. The offspring of these unions, and the knowledge they were given, corrupted human beings and the earth. Today we have amongst us the wicked of humanity and the good of humanity but God still to this day watch over all the happenings on our earth, including the nuclear plants we have built that threatens life on earth.
We, the children of grace generation do not have to perform any ritual to summon any demon, nor worship the god of death and his demons, nor consult any magician because the grace subdue them on our behalf, ….just like we make no burnt offerings nor sacrifices for God for grace has given to us the world for free – free gift of love from our God who has loved us and place no demands on us for us to be blessed to succeed in life.
Buer: Buer is the demon first shown to me was Buer; Buer has 5 goat legs and a head of a lion, he walks using 2 legs at a time, walking in every direction like the speed of light and changes into a half human half horse (centaur). Germany the country in Europe has named the entire city after him. Buer is king of communications, satellites, broadcast networks, fame and media such as television and social networks.
Buer is a spirit that appears in the 16th century grimoire according to Pseudomonarchia Daemonum and its derivatives, where he is described as a Great President of Hell, having fifty legions of demons under his command. He appears when the Sun is in Sagittarius. He teaches natural and moral philosophy, logic, and the virtues of all herbs and plants, and is also capable of healing all infirmities (especially of men) and bestows good familiars. He has also been described as being in the shape of Sagittarius, which is as a centaur with a bow and arrows. Sagittarius is the (9) ninth astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Sagittarius. Under the tropical zodiac, sun transits this sign between November 23 and December 21. The symbol of the archer is based on the centaur Chiron, who mentored Achilles in arch. The Centaurs are best known for their fight with the Lapiths, which was caused by their attempt to carry off Hippodamia and the rest of the Lapith women on the day of Hippodamia’s marriage to Pirithous, king of the Lapithae, himself the son of Ixion. The strife among these cousins is a metaphor for the conflict between the lower appetites and civilized behavior in humankind.
The other demons’ names (given below) are taken from the Ars Goetia, which differs in terms of number and ranking from the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum of Weyer. As a result of multiple translations, there are multiple spellings for some of the names, which are given in the articles concerning them.
- King Bael or Baal: Baal is responsible for indoctrination and submission. According to le Grand Grimoire, Baal (or Bael) is the head of the infernal powers. He is also the first demon listed in Wierus’ Pseudomonarchia daemonum. According to Wierus, Bael is first king of Hell with estates in the east. He has three heads: a toad, a man, and a cat. He also speaks in a raucous, but well formed voice, and commands 66 legions. Bael teaches the art of invisibility, and may be the equivalent of Baal, one of the Seven princes of Hell.
- Duke Agares: or Agreas, ruling the eastern zone of Hell, and being served by 31 legions of demons. He can make runaways come back and those who stand still run, finding pleasure in teaching immoral expressions. He also has the power to destroy dignities, both temporal and supernatural. He is depicted as a pale old man riding a crocodile.
- Prince Vassago: Vassago is a mighty Prince of Hell (see Hierarchy of demons), ruling over twenty-six legions of demons. He can be persuaded to tell the magician of events past and future, can discover hidden and lost things, and has a “good” nature.
- Marquis Samigina: Gamigin (also Gamygin, Gamigm or Samigina) is a Great Marquis of Hell who rules over thirty legions of demons. He knows all liberal sciences and gives an account of the souls of those who died in bad acts and who drowned in the sea. Gamigin is depicted as a little horse or a donkey,which changes form into a man under the conjurer’s request.
- President Marbas: (or Marbas) is a demon described in the Ars Goetia. He is described as the Great President of Hell governing thirty-six legions of demons. He knows secret things, causes and heals diseases, knows mechanical arts. He is depicted as a great lion that changes shape into a man.
- Duke Valefor: Valefar (or Malaphar, Malephar, Valafar, Valefor) is a Duke of Hell. He tempts people to steal and is in charge of a good relationship among thieves. Valefar is considered a good familiar by his associates “till they are caught in the trap.” He commands ten legions of demons. He is represented as a lion with the head of a man, or as a lion with the head of a donkey.
- Marquis Amon: Aamon (or Amon, Nahum) is a Marquis of Hell who governs forty infernal legions. He appears as a wolf with a serpent’s tail who can breathe fire, or as a man with a raven’s head, sometimes depicted with canine teeth. He tells of all things past and future. He procures feuds, and has capabilities to reconciles controversies between friends and foes.
- Duke Barbatos: Barbatos is an Earl and Duke of Hell, ruling thirty legions of demons and has four kings as his companions to command his legions. He gives the understanding of the voices of the animals, says past and future, conciliates friends and rulers, and he can lead men to hidden treasures that have been hidden. His name seems to derive from Latin ‘barbatus’, bearded, old man, philosopher. He is mentioned in The Lesser Key of Solomon.
- King Paimon: Paimon (also Paimonia, Paymon) is one of the Kings of Hell, more obedient to the devil than other kings are, and has two hundred legions of demons under his rule. Knows all arts, philosophies and sciences, and secret things; he can reveal all mysteries of the Earth, wind and water, what the mind is, and where it is, and gives good familiars, dignities and confirms them, and able to bind men. Paimon is depicted as a man with an effeminate face, wearing a precious crown, and riding a dromedary. Before him often goes a host demons with the shape of men, playing trumpets, cymbals, and any other sort of musical instruments.
- President Buer: see above
- Duke Gusion: Gusion (also Gusoin, Gusoyn) is a strong Great Duke of Hell, and rules over forty legions of demons. He tells all past, present and future things, reconciles friends, and gives honour and dignity. He is depicted as a baboon or according to some, in the form of a “xenophilus.”
- Prince Sitri: Sitri (also spelled Bitru, Sytry) is a Great Prince of Hell, and reigns over sixty legions of demons. He causes men to love women and vice versa, and can make people bare themselves naked if desired. He is depicted with the face of a leopard and the wings of a griffin, but under the conjurer’s request he changes into a very beautiful man
- King Beleth: Beleth (also spelled Bilet, Bileth and Byleth) is a mighty and terrible king of Hell, who has eighty-five legions of demons under his command. He rides a war horse, and all kind of music is heard before him, according to most authors on demonology and the most known grimoires. According to Pseudomonarchia Daemonum Ham, Noah’s son, was the first to be given him after the flood, and wrote a book on Mathematics with his help.
- Marquis Leraje: Leraje (also Leraie, Leraikha, Leraye, Loray, Oray) is a mighty Great Marquis of Hell who has thirty legions of demons under his power. He causes great battles and disputes, and makes gangrene wounds caused by arrows. He is depicted as a gallant and handsome archer clad in green, carrying a bow and quiver.
- Duke Eligos: Eligos (also Abigor or Eligor) is a Great Duke of Hell, ruling 60 legions of demons. He discovers hidden things and knows the future of wars and how soldiers should meet. He also attracts the favor of lords, knights and other important persons. He is depicted in the form of a godly knight carrying a lance, an ensign and a spectre. Alternatively he is depicted as a ghostly spectre, sometimes riding a semi-skeletal (sometimes winged) horse, or the Steed of Abigor. This is a minion of Hell itself, and was a gift from Beelzebub. It was created from the remains of one of the horses of the Garden of Eden.
- Duke Zepar: Zepar is a Great Duke of Hell. He commands 26 legions of inferior spirits. His office is to cause women to love men, and bring them together in love. He makes women barren. He is depicted with red clothes and armor, like a soldier.
- Count/President Botis: Botis (or Otis) is a Great President and Earl of Hell, commanding sixty legions of demons. He tells of all things past and future, and reconciles friends and foes. He is depicted as an ugly viper, but when he changes shape, he puts himself in human shape, with big teeth and two horns. When in human shape he carries a sharp and bright sword in his hand.
- Duke Bathin: Bathin (or Bathym, Mathim, Marthim) is a Duke (Great Duke according to Pseudomonarchia Daemonum) of Hell, who has under his command thirty legions of demons. He knows the virtues of precious stones and herbs, and can bring men suddenly from one country to another. He helps one attain astral projection, and takes you wherever you want to go. He is depicted as a strong man with the tail of a serpent, riding a pale horse.
- Duke Sallos: Saleos (also Sallos and Zaleos) is a mighty Great Duke of Hell, ruling thirty legions of demons (Weyer does not mention anything concerning legions under his command). He is of a pacifist nature, and causes men to love women and women to love men. He is depicted as a gallant and handsome soldier, wearing a ducal crown, and riding a crocodile.
- King Purson: Purson (also Curson, Pursan) is a Great King of Hell, being served and obeyed by twenty-two legions of demons. He knows of hidden things, can find treasures, and tells past, present and future. Taking a human or aerial body he answers truly of all secret and divine things of Earth and the creation of the world. He also brings good familiars. Purson is depicted as a man with the face of a lion, carrying a ferocious viper in his hand, and riding a bear. Before him there can be heard many trumpets sounding.
- Count/President Marax: Morax (also Foraii, Marax and Farax) is a Great Earl and President of Hell, having thirty-six legions of demons under his command. He teaches Astronomy and all other liberal sciences, and gives good and wise familiars that know the virtues of all herbs and precious stones. He is depicted as a big bull with the face of a man. His name seems to come from Latin ‘morax’, that delays, that stops.
- Count/Prince Ipos: Ipos (also Aiperos, Ayperos, Ayporos, Ipes) is an Earl and powerful Prince of Hell who has thirty-six legions of demons under his command. He knows and can reveal all things, past, present and future. He can make men witty and valiant. He is commonly depicted with the body of an angel with the head of a lion, the tail of a hare, and the feet of a goose, less frequently in the same shape but with the body of a lion, and rarely as a vulture.
- Duke Aim: Aim (aka Aym or Haborym) is a Great Duke of Hell, very strong, and rules over twenty-six legions of demons. He sets cities, castles and great places on fire, makes men witty in all ways, and gives true answers concerning private matters. He is depicted as a man (handsome to some sources), but with three heads, one of a serpent, the second of a man, and the third of a cat to most authors, although some say of a calf, riding a viper, and carrying in his hand a lit firebrand with which he sets the requested things on fire.
- Marquis Naberius: The demon Naberius (also Naberus, Nebiros and Cerberus, Cerbere) was first mentioned by Johann Weyer in 1583. He is supposedly the most valiant Marquis of Hell, and has nineteen legions of demons under his command. He makes men cunning in all arts, but especially in rhetoric. He also restores lost dignities and honors, although to Johann Weyer he procures the loss of them. Naberius appears as a three-headed dog or a raven. He teaches the art of gracious living. He is depicted as a crow or a black crane. Concerning his name, it is unclear if there is an association with the Greek Cerberus. It is said that in 1583, Johann Weyer considers both of them to be the same demon.
- Count/President Glasya-Labolas: Glasya-Labolas (also Caacrinolaas, Caassimolar, Classyalabolas, Glassia-labolis, Glasya Labolas, Gaylos-Lobos) is a mighty President of Hell who commands thirty-six legions of demons. He is the author and captain of manslaughter and bloodshed, tells all things past and to come, gains the minds and love of friends and foes causing love among them if desired, incites homicides and can make a man invisible. He is depicted as a dog with the wings of a griffin.
- Duke Buné: Buné is a Great Duke of Hell, who has thirty legions of demons under his command. He changes the place of the dead and makes them demons that are under his power to gather together upon those sepulchres. Buné makes men eloquent and wise, and gives true answers to their demands and also richness. Buné is depicted as a three-headed dragon, being his heads like those of a dog, a griffin, and a man.
- Marquis/Count Ronové: Ronové (also Ronove, Roneve, Ronwe) is a Marquis and Great Earl of Hell, commanding twenty legions of demons. He teaches Rhetoric, languages, and gives good and loyal servants and the favour of friends and foes. He is described as a monster holding a staff, without detailing his appearance. He is also described as taker of old souls; often coming to earth to harvest souls of decrepit humans and animals near death.
- Duke Berith: Berith (also Baal-berith) is a Great Duke of Hell, powerful and terrible, and has twenty-six legions of demons under his command. He tells things of the past, present and future with true answers; he can also turn all metals into gold, give dignities to men and confirm them. He is depicted as a soldier wearing red clothes, a golden crown, and riding a red horse. His name was surely taken from Baal Berith (god), a form of Baal worshiped in Berith (Beirut), Phoenicia. In Alchemy Berith was the element with which all metals could be transmuted into gold.’Berith’ is the Hebrew word for covenant, it was originated from the Akkadian (Babylonian) word ‘Biritu’ which means to ‘fetter’ or ‘to bond’.
- Duke Astaroth: Astaroth (also Ashtaroth, Astarot and Asteroth) is referred to in The Lesser Key of Solomon as a very powerful demon. In art, in the Dictionnaire Infernal, Astaroth is depicted as a nude man with feathered wings, wearing a crown, holding a serpent in one hand, and riding a beast with dragon-like wings and a serpent-like tail. According to Sebastien Michaelis he is a demon of the First Hierarchy, who seduces by means of laziness, vanity, and rationalized philosophies. His adversary is St. Bartholomew, who can protect against him for he has resisted Astaroth’s temptations. To others, he teaches mathematical sciences and handicrafts, can make men invisible and lead them to hidden treasures, and answers every question formulated to him. He was also said to give to mortal beings the power over serpents. His name is possibly taken from the goddess Asherah or Astarte.
- Marquis Forneus: Forneus is a Great Marquis of Hell, and has twenty-nine legions of demons under his rule. He teaches Rhetoric and languages, gives men a good name, and makes them be loved by their friends and foes. He is depicted as a great sea monster. His name seems to come from Latin ‘fornus’, ‘furnus’, oven.
- President Foras: Foras (alternatively Forcas or Forrasis) is a powerful President of Hell, being obeyed by twenty-nine legions of demons. He teaches logic and ethics in all their branches, the virtues of all herbs and precious stones, can make a man witty, eloquent, invisible, and live long, and can discover treasures and recover lost things. He is depicted as a strong man.
- King Asmoday: Asmodai (also Ashmodai, Asmodeus, Asmody, Asmoday) appears as the king ‘Asmoday’ in the Ars Goetia, where he is said to have a seal in gold and is listed as number thirty-two according to respective rank. He “is strong, powerful and appears with three heads; the first is like a bull, the second like a man, and the third like a ram; the tail of a serpent, and from his mouth issue flames of fire.” Also, he sits upon an infernal dragon, holds a lance with a banner and, amongst the Legions of Amaymon, Asmoday governs seventy two legions of inferior spirits.
- Prince/President Gäap: Gaap (also Goap, Tap) is a mighty Prince and Great President of Hell, commanding sixty-six legions of demons. He is, according to The Lesser Key of Solomon, the king and prince of the southern region of Hell and Earth, and according to the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum (False Monarchy of the Demons) the king of the western region and as mighty as Beleth, but for both he is the guide of the four kings (the others being Ziminiar, Corson and Amaymon, although some translations of The Lesser Key of Solomon consider Belial, Beleth, Asmodai and Gaap, not giving detail on the cardinal point they rule). Gaap specifically controls the element of water and reigns over the Water Elementals or the ‘water demons’. Gaap teaches Philosophy and all liberal sciences, can cause love or hate and make men insensible and invisible, deliver familiars out of the custody of other magicians, teaches how to consecrate those things that belong to the dominion of Amaymon his king, gives true answers concerning past, present and future, and can carry and re-carry men and things speedily from one nation to another at the conjurer’s will. According to a few authors he can make men ignorant. He is depicted in human shape.
- Count Furfur: Furfur (also Furtur) is a powerful Great Earl of Hell, being the ruler of twenty-six legions of demons. He is a liar. Furfur causes love between a man and a woman, creates storms, tempests, thunder, lightning, and blasts, and teaches on secret and divine things. He is depicted as a hart or winged hart, and also as an angel. ‘Furfur’ or ‘furfures’ in Latin means “bran”. However it seems more likely that the name is a corruption of ‘Furcifer’ the Latin word for scoundrel. Slightly less likely considering the context, but still possible, is that the name originated from ‘fur’, Latin for “thief”.
- Marquis Marchosias: Marchosias (also Marchocias) is a powerful Great Marquis of Hell, commanding thirty legions of demons. He is a strong and excellent fighter and very reliable to the conjurer, giving true answers to all questions. Marchosias hoped after one thousand and two hundred years to return to heaven with the non-fallen angels, but he is deceived in that hope. He is depicted as a wolf with a man’s form as well as a griffin’s wings and a serpent’s tail, that under request changes shape into a man. The name Marchosias comes from Late Latin marchio, marquis.
- Prince Stolas: Stolas is a Great Prince of Hell, commands twenty-six legions of demons, and teaches astronomy and the knowledge of poisonous plants, herbs and precious stones. He is also known as Stolos and Solas. He is depicted as either being a crowned owl with long legs, a raven, or a man.
- Marquis Phenex: Phenex (also Pheynix, Phoenix, Phoeniex) is a Great Marquis of Hell and has twenty legions of demons under his command. He teaches all wonderful sciences, is an excellent poet, and is very obedient to the conjuror. Phenex hopes to return to Heaven after 1,200 years, but he is deceived in this hope. He is depicted as a phoenix, which sings sweet notes with the voice of a child, but the conjurer must warn his companions (for he has not to be alone) not to hear them and ask him to put in human shape, which the demon supposedly does after a certain amount of time.
- Count Halphas: Malthus (also Halphas, Malthas, or Malthous) is an Earl of Hell, commanding 26 legions of demons, who is said to have a rough voice when speaking. He is often depicted in the shape of a stork. Malthus builds towers and fills them with ammunition and weapons, an armorer of sorts. He is a prince of Hell. He is also said to send his legions into battle, or to places designated by higher commanding demons.
- President Malphas: Malphas is a mighty Great President of Hell, having forty legions of demons under his command. He builds houses, high towers and strongholds, throws down the buildings of the enemies, can destroy the enemies’ desires or thoughts (and/or make them known to the conjurer) and all what they have done, gives good familiars, and can bring quickly artificers together from all places of the world. Malphas accepts willingly and kindly any sacrifice offered to him, but then he will deceive the conjurer. He is depicted as a crow that after a while or under request changes shape into a man, and speaks with a hoarse voice.
- Count Räum: Raum (also Raim, Raym, Räum) is a Great Earl of Hell, ruling thirty legions of demons. He is depicted as a crow which adopts human form at the request of the conjurer.Raum steals treasures out of kings’ houses, carrying them where he wishes, and destroys cities and dignities of men (he is said to have great dispraise for dignities). Raum can also tell things past, present and future, reconcile friends and foes, and invoke love.
- Duke Focalor: Focalor (also Forcalor, Furcalor) is a powerful Great Duke of Hell, commanding three or thirty legions of spirits. Focalor is mentioned in The Lesser Key of Solomon as the forty-first of the 72 goetic demons. According to the grimoire: Focalor appears in the form of a man with a griffin’s wings, kills men, drowns them, and overthrows warships; but if commanded by the conjurer he will not harm any man or thing. Focalor has power over wind and sea, and had hoped to return to heaven after one thousand years, but he was deceived in his hope. One of the three archdemons, Lucifuge Rofocale, has his second name as an anagram of Focalor, implying an intellectual relationship.
- Duke Vepar: Vepar (also Separ, Vephar) is a strong Great Duke of Hell, and rules twenty-nine legions of demons. He governs the waters and guides armoured ships laden with ammunition and weapons; he can also make, if requested, the sea rough and stormy, and to appear full of ships. Vepar can make men die in three days by putrefying sores and wounds, causing worms to breed in them, but if requested by the conjurer he can heal them immediately. Vepar is depicted as a mermaid.
- Marquis Sabnock: Sabnock (also spelled Sab Nac, Sabnac, Sabnach, Sabnack, Sabnacke, Salmac and Savnock) is a mighty Great Marquis of Hell, who has 50 legions of demons under his command. He builds high towers, castles and cities, furnishing them with weapons, ammunition, etc., gives good familiars, and can afflict men for several days making their wounds and sores gangrenous or filling them with worms. Sabnock is depicted as a soldier with armor and weapons, the head of a lion, and riding a pale horse.
- Marquis Shax: Shax(also spelled Chax, Shan, Shass, Shaz, and Scox) is a Great Marquis of Hell, and has power over 30 legions of demons on evil horses. He takes away the sight, hearing and understanding of any person and steals money out of kings’ houses, carrying it back to the people. He also steals horses and everything else. Shax can also discover hidden things if they are not kept by evil spirits, and sometimes gives good familiars, but sometimes those familiars deceive people. Shax is thought to be faithful and obedient, but is a great liar and will deceive you unless obliged. He knows when lies are told and uses these to teach lessons.
- King/Count Viné: Vine (also Viné, Vinea) is an Earl and also a King of Hell, commanding 36 legions of demons. He can tell present, past and future, discover witches and hidden things, create storms and make the water rough by means of them, and also bring down walls and build towers. This demon is portrayed as a lion holding a snake in his hand and riding a black horse. The etymology of his name seems to be the Latin word ‘vinea’, vine, that is also the name given to an ancient war machine made of wood and covered with leather and branches, used to overthrow walls.
- Count Bifrons: Bifrons (also Bifrovs, Bifröus, Bifronze) is a demon, Earl of Hell, with six legions of demons under his command. He teaches sciences and arts, the virtues of the gems and woods, herbs, and changes corpses from their original grave into other places, sometimes putting magick lights on the graves that seem candles. He appears as a monster, but then changes his shape into that of a man. The origin of the name is the Roman god Janus.
- Duke Vual: Vual (also Uvall, Voval, Vreal, Wal, Wall) is a mighty Great Duke of Hell, commanding thirty-seven legions of demons. He gives the love of women, causes friendship between friends and foes, and tells things past, present and to come. Vual is depicted as a dromedary that after a while changes shape into a man, and speaks the Egyptian language, but not perfectly, with a deep voice.
- President Haagenti: Haagenti (also Haage, Hage) is a Great President of Hell, ruling thirty-three legions of demons. He makes men wise by instructing them in every subject, transmutes all metals into gold, and changes wine into water and water into wine. Haagenti is depicted as a big bull with the wings of a griffin, changing into a man
- Duke Crocell: Crocell (also called Crokel or Procell) is the 49th spirit of the Goetia, manifesting as an angel with a tendency to speak in dark and mysterious ways. Once a member of the Powers, he is now a Duke of Hell who rules over 48 legions of demons, he can teach geometry and other liberal sciences. He can also warm bodies of water, create the illusion of the sound of rushing waters, and reveal the location of natural baths.
- Knight Furcas: Furcas (also Forcas) is a Knight of Hell, and rules 20 legions of demons. He teaches Philosophy, Astronomy, Rhetoric, Logic, Chiromancy and Pyromancy. Furcas is depicted as a strong old man with white hair and long white beard, who rides a horse while holding a sharp weapon (pitch fork).
- King Balam: Balam (also Balaam, Balan) is a great and powerful king of Hell who commands over forty legions of demons. He gives perfect answers on things past, present, and to come, and can also make men invisible and witty. Balam is depicted as being three-headed. One head is the head of a bull, the second of a man, and the third of a ram. He has flaming eyes and the tail of a serpent. He carries a hawk on his fist and rides a strong bear. At other times, he is represented as a naked man riding a bear. His name seems to have been taken from Balaam, the Biblical magician.
- Duke Alloces: Allocer (also Alocer, Alloces) is a demon whose title is Great Duke of Hell, and who has thirty-six legions of demons under his command. He induces people to immorality and teaches arts and all mysteries of the sky. He is described by Johann Weyer as appearing in the shape of a knight mounted on an enormous horse. His face has leonine characteristics; he has a ruddy complexion and burning eyes; and he speaks with much gravity. He is said to provide good familiars, and to teach astronomy and liberal arts. Allocer is often depicted riding a horse with dragon legs
- President Caim: Camio (also Caim, Caym) appears in Ars Goetia, the first part of Lesser Key of Solomon as a Great President of Hell, ruling over thirty legions of demons. Much detail is offered: he is a good disputer, gives men the understanding of the voices of birds, bullocks, dogs, and other creatures, and of the noise of the waters too, and gives true answers concerning things to come. He is depicted in 19th and 20th century occultist illustrations as appearing in the form of the black bird called a thrush, but soon he changes his shape into a man that has a sharp sword in his hand. When answering questions he seems to stand on burning ashes or coals. The title ‘President’ of Hell would suggest a parallel with the presiding officer of a college or convocation, which are the only pre-modern uses of the term. Camio’s name seems to be taken from the biblical first murderer, Cain.
- Duke/Count Murmur: Murmur (also Murmus, Murmuur, Murmux) is a Great Duke and Earl of Hell, and has thirty legions of demons under his command. He teaches Philosophy, and can oblige the souls of the deceased to appear before the conjurer to answer every desired question. Murmur is depicted as a soldier riding a Vulture or a Griffin, and wearing a ducal crown. Two of his ministers go before him making the sound of trumpets. ‘Murmur’ in Latin means noise, whisper, murmur, and the sound of the trumpet.
- Prince Orobas: Orobas is a powerful Great Prince of Hell, having twenty legions of demons under his control.He supposedly gives true answers of things past, present and to come, divinity, and the creation of the world; he also confers dignities and prelacies, and the favour of friends and foes. Orobas is faithful to the conjurer, does not permit that any spirit tempts him, and never deceives anyone. He is depicted as a horse that changes into a man under the conjurer’s request. The name could come from Latin ‘orobias’, a type of incense.
- Duke Gremory: Gremory (aka Gamory, Gemory, or Gomory) is a strong Duke of Hell that governs twenty-six legions of demons. He tells all things past, present and future, about hidden treasures, and procures the love of women, young and old, but especially maidens.
- President Ose: Ose (also Osé, Oze, Oso, Voso) is a Great President of Hell, ruling three legions of demons. He makes men wise in all liberal sciences and gives true answers concerning divine and secret things; he also brings insanity to any person the conjurer wishes, making him/her believe that he/she is the creature or thing the magician desired, or makes that person think he is a king and wearing a crown, or a Pope. Ose is depicted as a leopard that after a while changes into a man. His name seems to derive from Latin ‘os’, mouth, language, or ‘osor’, that who abhors.
- President Amy: Amy (also Avnas) is the 58th spirit, a President of Hell …and according to Johann Weyer’s Pseudomonarchia daemonum
- Marquis Orias: Orias (also spelled Oriax) is a Great Marquis of Hell, and has thirty legions of demons under his command. He knows and teaches the virtues of the stars and the mansions of the planets (the influence of each planet depending on the astrological sign in which it is in a specific moment and the influence of that sign on an individual depending on how the zodiac was configured at the moment of his/her birth or at the moment of asking a question to the astrologist); he also gives dignities, prelacies, and the favour of friends and foes, and can metamorphose a man into any shape.
- Duke Vapula: Vapula (also Naphula) is a powerful Great Duke of Hell that commands thirty-six legions of demons. He teaches Philosophy, Mechanics, and sciences.Vapula is depicted as a griffin-winged lion.
- King/President Zagan: Zagan (also Zagam) is a Great King and President of Hell, commanding over thirty-three legions of demons. He makes men witty; he can also turn wine into water, water into wine, and blood into wine (according to Pseudomonarchia Daemonum blood into oil, oil into blood, and a fool into a wise man). Other of his powers is that of turning metals into coins that are made with that metal (i.e., gold into a gold coin, copper into a copper coin, etc.). Zagan is depicted as a griffin-winged bull that turns into a man after a while.
- President Valac: Valac (also Ualac, Valak, Valax, Valu, Valic, Volac) is the mighty Great President of Hell, having thirty legions of demons under his command. Valac is said to give true answers about hidden treasures; he reveals where serpents can be seen, and delivers them harmless to the magician. He is said to appear as a small poor boy with angel wings riding on a two-headed dragon.
- Marquis Andras: Andras is a Great Marquis of Hell, having under his command thirty legions of demons. He sows discord among people. According to the Goetia, Andras was a Grand Marquis of Hell, appearing with a winged angel’s body and the head of an owl or raven, riding upon a strong black wolf and wielding a sharp and bright sword. He was also responsible for sowing discord, and commanded 30 infernal legions. He is the 63rd of the 72 spirits of Solomon. Andras was considered to be a highly dangerous demon. The Dutch demonologist Johannes Wier, in his Pseudomonarchia Daemonum, says of Andras:”Andras is a great marquesse, and seemes in an angels shape with a head like a blacke night raven, riding upon a blacke and a verie strong woolfe, flourishing with a sharpe sword in his hand, he can kill the maister, the servant, and all assistants, he is author of discords, and ruleth thirtie legions.”Another demonologist, Collin de Plancy, also mentions Andras in his writings: “Grand Marquis of Hell. He appears to have the body of an angel and the head of a wood owl, and to be riding a black wolf and carrying in his hand a pointed saber. He teaches those whom he favors to kill their enemies, masters and servants. He stirs up trouble and dissension. He commands thirty legions.”
- Duke Flauros: Flauros (also Flavros, Hauras, Haures, Havres)is a strong Great Duke of Hell, having thirty-six (twenty according to Pseudomonarchia Daemonum) legions of demons under his rule. He gives true answers of all things past, present and future, and beguile him in other business and gladly speak about divinity, the creation of the world, himself, and other fallen angels. He can also destroys all enemies by burning them up. Commonly people represent him as a humanoid leopard with big claws. Flauros is depicted as a terrible and strong leopard that changes into a man with fiery eyes and an awful expression.
- Marquis Andrealphus: Andrealphus (also Androalphus) appears as the 54th demon in Johann Weyer’s tome on demonology Pseudomonarchia Daemonum and is described as a great Marquis with the appearance of a Peacock who raises great noises and teaches cunning in astronomy, and when in human form also teaches geometry in a perfect manner. He is also described as ruling over thirty legions and as having the ability to turn any man into a bird.
- Marquis Cimeies: Kimaris (also known by the alternate names Cimeies, Cimejes and Cimeries) is most widely known as the 66th demon of the first part of the Lemegeton (popularly known as the Ars Goetia). He is described as a godly warrior riding a black horse, and possesses the abilities of locating lost or hidden treasures, teaching trivium (grammar, logic and rhetoric) and making a man into a warrior of his own likeness. He holds the rank of marquis, and is served by 20 legions. He also rules over all the spirits of Africa.
- Duke Amdusias: Amdusias(also Amduscias, Amdukias or Ambduscias) has 29 legions of demons and spirits under his command and has the rank of Great King. He is depicted as a human with claws instead of hands and feet, the head of a unicorn, and a trumpet to symbolize his powerful voice. Amdusias is associated with thunder and it has been said that his voice is heard during storms. In other sources, he is accompanied by the sound of trumpets when he comes but while all his types of musical instruments can be heard they cannot be seen. He is regarded as being the demon in charge of the cacophonous music that is played in Hell. He can make trees bend at will. He is mentioned as a King in Johann Weyer’s Pseudomonarchia Daemonum (1583).
- King Belial: Belial is listed as the sixty-eighth spirit of The Lesser Key of Solomon. He is a King of Hell with 80 legions of demons, and 50 legions of spirits, under his command. He was created as the first, after Lucifer. He has the power to distribute senatorships and gives excellent familiars.
- Marquis Decarabia: Decarabia (also called Carabia) is a demon and, according to The Lesser Key of Solomon, a Great Marquis of Hell, or a King and Earl according to the original Latin version of the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum. He has thirty legions of demons under his command. Decarabia knows the virtues of all herbs and precious stones, and can change into all birds and sing and fly like them. He is depicted as appearing as a pentagram star, changing into a man under the conjurer’s request.
- Prince Seere: Seir (also known as Seire, Seere, or Sear) is a Prince of Hell with 26 legions of demons under his command. He can go to any place on earth in a matter of seconds to accomplish matters, bring abundance, help in finding hidden treasures or in robbery, and is not a demon of evil but good nature, being mostly indifferent to evilness. He is depicted as a man riding a winged horse, and is said to be beautiful.
- Duke Dantalion: Dantalion (or Dantalian) is a powerful Great Duke of Hell, with thirty-six legions of demons under his command; he is the 71st of 72 spirits of Solomon. He teaches all arts and sciences, and also declares the secret counsel of anyone, given that he knows the thoughts of all people and can change them at his will. He can also cause love and show the similitude of any person, show the same by means of a vision, and let them be in any part of the world they will. He is depicted as a man with many appearances, which means the faces of all men and women. There are also many depictions in which he is said to hold a book in one of his hands: “The Seventy-first Spirit is Dantalion. He is a Duke Great and Mighty, appearing in the Form of a Man with many Countenances, all Men’s and Women’s Faces; and he hath a Book in his right hand. His Office is to teach all Arts and Sciences unto any; and to declare the Secret Counsel of any one; for he knoweth the Thoughts of all Men and Women, and can change them at his Will. He can cause Love, and show the Similitude of any person, and show the same by a Vision, let them be in what part of the World they Will. He governeth 36 Legions of Spirits; and this is his Seal, which wear thou, etc.” – The Lesser Key of Solomon
- Count Andromalius: Andromalius is a mighty Great Earl of Hell, having thirty-six legions of demons at his service. He can bring back both a thief and the stolen goods, punishes all thieves and other wicked people, and discovers hidden treasures, all evilness, and all dishonest dealing. Andromalius is depicted as a man holding a big serpent in his hand. “The Seventy-second Spirit in Order is named Andromalius. He is an Earl, Great and Mighty, appearing in the Form of a Man holding a Great Serpent in his Hand. His Office is to bring back both a Thief, and the Goods which be stolen; and to discover all Wickedness, and Underhand Dealing; and to punish all Thieves and other Wicked People and also to discover Treasures that be Hid. He ruleth over 36 Legions of Spirits. His Seal is this, the which wear thou as aforesaid, etc.” – The Lesser Key of Solomon
The Dictionnaire Infernal (English: Infernal Dictionary) is a book on demonology, describing demons organised in hierarchies. It was written by Jacques Auguste Simon Collin de Plancy and first published in 1818.
Demonology is the systematic study of demons. It is the branch of theology relating to supernatural beings who are not gods. It deals both with benevolent beings that have no circle of worshippers or so limited a circle as to be below the rank of gods, and with malevolent beings of all kinds. The original sense of “demon“, from the time of Homer onward, was a benevolent being, but in English the name now holds connotations of malevolence.